Lowongan di PT. April ( Freshgraduate & Experienced ) ( Until 29 Mei 2010 )
Posted by eko1984 pada 18/05/2010
APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Holding Limited) is one of the leading players in the global fiber, pulp and paper industry. Headquartered in Singapore, APRIL has principal fiber plantations and manufacturing operations in Indonesia. We are looking for you to join one of biggest single millin the world, located in Pangkalan Kerinci – Riau (near by Pekabaru) as:
- Bachelor or Master of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument/DCS, IT Engineering, Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture (Agronomy or Horticulture) with minimum GPA 2,75
1. Port Manager
- Implement daily operation, plan for cargo handling operation, identifies operational bottle necks & initiates prompt remedied. Executr coordination with superior, shipping, transport, & port user concernig cargo handling for smooth logistic function implement & monitor SOP for cargo handling, & marine operation. To manage, improving, organizing subordinate in work force & assist to device on job training & formal training to remedy deficiency.
2. HRD Manager
- Responsible to supervise HR activities: recruitment, personal admin, general affair, industrial relation, organization and development. Responsible to design, implement, & monitor SOP HRD and Human Resources Management strategies & policies in companies based on long-term strategy & short-term that has been determined in accordance with government regulations in order to obtain human resources by the performance, capabilities & competencies in accordance with the desired company.
3. Pulp Production Manager
- Responsible for establish departmental strategy, organization, objectivies, structures and system to achieve maximum department effectiveness, Act as coordinator between other division: Energy, Wood Handling, Maintenance, Paper to achieving planned target. Develop and control annual budget to ensure maximum cost effectiveness of production cost, monitoring budget performance on a regular basic to ensure compliance to cost forecasts.
4. DY. Maintenance Manager Mechanical Power Plant
- Responsible to supervise Power Plant operation includes Production (Power Boiler, Recovery Boiler, Water Treatment, and Turbines), Maintenance (Mechanical, Electrical, PSD, DCS, and Instrument) & Technical Department. Responsible for safe and efficient operation of plant system in accordance with plant procedures and rules, by developing and implementing procedures, system and methods to reduce risks to health & promote safety awareness to create a safe working environment for employees.
5. Store Manager
- Responsible for inventory control (Chemical, Consumables and Spare parts) Handling spare part 300 items recept, GRN in SAP per day. Responsible to handling spare part issuing to 6 companies/Business Unit within the group. Stoke take of spare parts, all chemical, raw material. Fuel receipt of about 300.000 liters of MPO, Solar including inspection and uplouding 30 tructs on daily basic.
6. Tax Manager
- Responsible for all accounting transactions, to ensure that all transactions are comply with all relevant standards and policies, produce. Monthly tax Financial statements. Responsible for tax internal control and audit. Prepare reports to Government tax officer. Reconciliation Monthly tax Report. Verivication and analysis of the reported amount of tax and the tax amount is inputted in the system to ensure truth and accuracy of data.
7. Port Facility Security
- Conducting an initial comprehensive security survey of the Port Facility taking into account the relevant port facility security assessment Undertaking regular security inspection of the port facility to ensure the continuation of appropriate security measures Implementing & exercising the port facility security plan. Ensuring that standards for personnel responsible for securty of the port facility.
8. Buyer/Procurement Officer
- Procurement activity including sourcing, RFQ, Bidding, Negotiation, Purchase Order issuing, Analyzes market conditions; keept abreast of trends; explores sources of supply; studies new product; and researches department’s requests for all products and commodities. Studies quality of products; determines vendor from whom purchases will be made; places orders; negotiates and renew contract; investigates complaints and secures adjustments; follow up on deliveries.
9. Welder-GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)/SMAW (Shield Metal Arc Welding)/MIG (Gas Metal Arc Welding)
- Supporting and assisting to the best of their ability in the development and progession of new techniques, processes, systems, and work practices. To ensure that all defect to material, components or equipment is reported to the Operations Manager Ensure all relevant drawings, procedures and instructions are to the latest revisions, prior to work commencing.
- Master Mariner, min 2 years as master on ocean going ships (1)
- Bachelor degree with related background educational & experience (2,5,8)
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or Pulp and Paper Technology (3)
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Power Engineering (4)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (6)
- Bachelor degree in Marine
- Having 5-10 years of experience related to the job
- Familiar with related & international materials, systems, codes & standards
- Having experience in pulp & paper industry is advantage
- Having Power Plant related experience (4)
- Good knowledge & experience on Human Resources Management (2)
- Good knowledge on international shipping practices, logics/freight costs, cargo/container forest product handling, warehousing (1,7)
- Warehouse management experience in a large Mill with SAP system (5)
- Having PFSO certificate (7),
- Having GTAW Welder Certificate (9)
For those who interest to join us and the required qualification, please submit the comprehensive resume and application letter in English not later than May 29 2010 to: PT. Riau Andalas Pulp & Paper at following address. firstname.lastname@example.org Please put position as email subject