Lowongan di YTL Jawa Timur ( Until 24 Juni 2010 )
Posted by eko1984 pada 16/06/2010
Under Indonesia’s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya (Paiton II Power Station). We currently have vacancies for:
The post-holder is responsible to the Procurement Team Leader for the efficient and effective performance of the procurement functions.
Candidates for this position should possess minimum qualifications and competencies as follow.
- S1 degree of any major from reputable local university;
- Minimum 2 year experience in purchasing / supply chain management in heavy industries;
- Having technical & commercial knowledge of materials for power plants / construction / heavy industries;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Good understanding of Procurement Supply Chain activities;
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Access, computerized procurement management system (Maximo, SAP, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of legal, finance, import-export;
- Prior experience in contract writing & management will be an advantage;
- Honest, organized, good analytical & strategic skills, creative problem solver, hard worker, effective working under pressure
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please send a fully detailed CV in English by 24 June 2010 to PT. YTL Jawa Timur at following address :
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence. Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph